NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG....

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jackie & Dave are Engaged!

How excited was I when I was asked to photograph this amazing couples wedding?! VERY. I have known Jackie for a few years after taking dance classes at the same dance studio, and just recently photographed her younger sisters senior portraits. After meeting with both Dave and Jackie to talk about there wedding details, I could instantly tell they were in love. It was adorable just the way they looked at each other brought a smile to my face. :) This past week we made our was to Canonsburg Town Park for there wonderful engagement session. They were so much fun to spend the afternoon with and we got some amazing loving shots.
Congratulations Dave and Jackie!!! I cant wait till your wedding! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment