NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG....

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bloopers :)

You have all heard " This is just a test shot" and usually it really is a test shot, but sometimes I get some AMAZING facial expressions from them. As I was going though past sessions I found some great images that lets just say are One of a kind. Some being "test shots" others being priceless moments that simply cant be repeated. I'm sure they will brighten your day and make you giggle. :) Enjoy!
** Note to my clients I promise I didn't post anything to embarrassing!  :)
These two talented dancers were having a great time during there session! I captured some great facial expressions!
Ha ha this ADORABLE little boy its SO funny. Left Image = Us trying to do some fun outdoor images for Easter and suddenly rain and wind taking over. He is almost getting blown away! Right Image= At the very end of our session he was getting really excited, and he made this great face. Ha ha

This was one of those GEMS I didn't realize I captured until I uploaded the session on my computer. When I saw this I literally Laughed Out Loud! We were trying to get these to little cousins to sit next to each other for there image and of course they were all over the place. Della staring at Carson's bum while is was bending over = PRICELESS!
After a few tries we finally got it.

Left Image = Ashley jumping though the weeds and flowers after helping hold the reflector for her sisters senior session. Right Image = Kalys " Test Shot"

Left Image= Little Abby being super excited for her "Test Image"
Right Image = Poor Camden got his onesie stuck on his had while he was getting changed into his second outfit ha ha He is not going to like this image when he is 16 and his parents show this to his girlfriend. Your welcome Camden!
Left Image = Liam's One year smash cake session ended with cake all over his face and his foot.
Right Image = Someone is having a mini melt down ha ha and would not move from this position for at least 3 min haha poor little man



No comments:

Post a Comment