NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG....

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Drum Roll Please....

 After an overwhelming response in comments and emails, I want to thank everyone for letting me take a little peak into your lives. Its great to hear what means most to my followers, clients & friends.  I would also like to thank everyone for all of your support in my blossoming photography business :) Make sure you check back on the blog for more " Get To Know Me Mondays" , Current Weddings and sessions, and giveaways. You can also subscribe to me blogs in the upper right hand corner. Just enter you email address and you will automatically be sent an email with new blog posts :)

And without and further ado....
 ddadadadadadaadadadadadadadadadadada (<is that how you type out a drum roll?!?)

The winners are...
Dina Donini & Stacy Cushey
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You both won a $10 gift card to Starbucks!!
Enjoy!

And because no post is complete with out a photo...

This is the BEAUTIFUL Orchid Eric bought me, that I have successfully kept alive for One week so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment