NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG....

Friday, April 13, 2012

Dancers | Studio Fit | Rebranding

Ahhh ... Ready and deep breath. This has been such a busy exciting week for me.

Monday was the kick off of this years DEPAC annual photos. I got to spend the whole day with such talented girls. We did two different types of sessions, dramatic lighting and head shots. I am soo thrilled with how the portraits came out! I cant wait to show the parents!

Here is just a few sneak peaks!



I am also super excited Eric's sister Kate will be opening up "Studio Fit" a group fitness studio that will be opening May 1st. Studio Fit is going to have everything from Zumba, Yoga, Turbo Kick and much more. I have been helping paint the studio for the past two days. ( I'm still trying to get paint out of my hair lol) I'm so excited for her and can not wait to for it to open.

Lastly I have been doing allot of work on my new website and re branding of my business this week. I am so excited to be able to announce big changes will be happening and I cant wait to share them!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment