NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG....

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nicole | Senior Portraits

Since I just started blogging all of my sessions this past year I thought it would be fun to post some of my sessions from last year.  From babies to seniors you will get to see it all.

Meet Nicole. She is a 2012 Senior From McGuffy Highschool. Only a few months left of her senior year and I'm sure she is excited to be done. Last time I got to talk to her she was planning on attending a cooking/business school! (Maybe she can teach me a thing or two in the kitchen!)

Nicole, I had such a great time during your photoshoot! You are such a beautiful talented girl I know you will go far!  I wish you all the best in your future adventures. Reach For The Stars and Follow Your Dreams! <3 Susan












No comments:

Post a Comment