NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG....

Friday, April 6, 2012

Its The Little Things That Matter Most | Keke | Portraits

Sometimes life throws us curve balls and you don't really know how to handle them or why they are happening to you. I have been though allot of these curve balls with my mom passing away when I was just 20 years old. From that curve ball in my life if have learned that its the little things that matter most, to always stay positive and be thankful for each day you have.

A local family/friend/client of mine had a medical curve ball hit them. And it really hit home to me. Patti suffered a medical hurtle that she is now on the "ups" of recovering and getting better. When I first met Pattie last year through DEPAC annual dance photos she was the nicest person ever. She just met me once and I instantly felt like I was family to her. She also spoke so highly of her daughter Keke it made me smile. While I heard she was recovering from some heath issues I though why not give her a little push and remind her what she is fighting for. I called Keke, told her my idea and it was history from there.

Her dad dropped her off yesterday and we went around Canonsburg taking beautiful images for her mom. I was soo excited I could hardly contain myself. This is why I love photography! This is why I take portraits. To be able to touch someones heart and make them feel happy is why I LOVE my job.

Pattie, you have a very special, talented young lady on your hands! I hope these photos brighten your day, and bring a smile to your face! <3














No comments:

Post a Comment